Monday, 16 February 2015

A Quiet Sunday Afternoon

The tot working hard at crochet

While Daddy took the eldest crowd out yesterday afternoon, I stayed home to work on a crochet waistcoat from a pattern online. Laptop open on the correct page, I got stuck in with my hook and yarn.

The tot took up next to me with some scrap yarn and crochet hook.  Moments later, out came our junior laptop. It was opened up on the sofa and work on the yarn and hook continued...

Where did the yarn go?


Do your little ones like to imitate you when you are working?  Does it help keep them occupied so you can get on with the job, or does it end up making the task a bit more difficult? 
 
Crochet yesterday... definitely easier; tot holding onto the same vacuum cleaner I am trying to clean up with... not so much!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment